Ensure that you have access to all of the important information you need to get started at College - useful checklists, key links and contact details.
- Not sure what to study? Some ideas about what course might be right for you depending on your interests and personality traits.
- My Application Checklist Making you aware of important stages in the application process – applications, interviews, offers, funding, support and withdrawing your application.
- My Induction Important information about your induction at NESCol including laptop issuing for BYOD courses, induction dates, where to go and what to expect.
- My Campus Telling you more about how to get to College, facilities available at each campus and information on Aberdeen City and Shire.
- My Essentials View the College calendar and important contacts, and find out about WiFi, student cards, social media and money matters such as funding, accommodation and insurance.
- My College Experience Providing you with links to important information relating to guidance, the Student Advice Centre, IT and Devices, as well as Library+ and Digital Skills.
- My Students' Association Telling you more about how the Students’ Association help to shape and inform your learning and experiences as a student.